A few of our achievements include:
- (01/2007) TS16949 certification
- (03/2007) Installation of 1100 ton Stamtec press
- (01/2007) Installation of new Plasma Welder
- (11/2005) Purchase of a new 1100 ton Stamtec press
- (03/2005) 400% increase in backlog
- (02/2005) New manufacturing processes patent pending
- (03/2001) We received our QS9000 certification
- (08/1999) Our new 53,000 sq. ft. building
- New equipment and software :
- Linear Transfer System FR class
- Lincoln Electric weld cell with Fanuc 100iB6S robot fitted with Fronius Digital Plasma weld equipment.
- 2 CHS Coil Feed Lines; up to 24" and 66" width material
- Stamtec SE400-1100-169-84MB
- Camtec PEPS Wire EDM programming software
- OKK VM5-II CNC Mill
- Mastercam X2 CNC programming software
- Motoman 5 axis robotic weld cell
- OKK VM5-III CNC Mill
- Browne and Sharp Global Image CMM
- PC-DMIS Cad++ (DCC) software
- SolidWorks 2007 for Die design
- Flow I4800 waterjet
Some Middleville Tool & Die employees
receiving Haworth's G1 award,
their highest supplier rating.
We were their only metal stampings
supplier to achieve this rating.
We've received Haworth's G1 award 6 consecutive years.